The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Supplying PPE and other goods and services to government in response to COVID-19
We know that local industries and businesses are keen to offer their products, services, innovations and ideas to help support Queenslanders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We want to hear from you if:
- your business can supply personal protective equipment (PPE) or other material and equipment for our frontline healthcare and emergency services workers
- your business can supply other COVID-19 related goods and services to government
- your business can diversify, or boost current production to produce goods and services identified during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Supply PPE items to frontline healthcare and emergency services workers
We are actively working to bolster and secure the supply of PPE and other materials and equipment relevant to the COVID-19 response.
Register now if your business can supply PPE or other relevant materials and equipment.
Supplying other COVID-19 related goods and services to government
We also need other PPE and vital goods and services to help Queenslanders during the COVID-19 recovery.
Register for the COVID-19 Supplier Portal to showcase your business's goods and services. Tell us about the goods and services you can supply, and government and industry buyers can use the portal to help find items they need.
See advice about supplying to Queensland Government.
- Last reviewed: 9 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 30 Sep 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020