Supplying PPE and other goods and services to government in response to COVID-19
We know that local industries and businesses are keen to offer their products, services, innovations and ideas to help support Queenslanders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We want to hear from you if:
- your business can supply personal protective equipment (PPE) or other material and equipment for our frontline healthcare and emergency services workers
- your business can supply other COVID-19 related goods and services to government
- your business can diversify, or boost current production to produce goods and services identified during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Supplying other COVID-19 related goods and services to government
We also need other PPE and vital goods and services to help Queenslanders during the COVID-19 recovery.
Register for the COVID-19 Supplier Portal to showcase your business's goods and services. Tell us about the goods and services you can supply, and government and industry buyers can use the portal to help find items they need.
Read advice about supplying to Queensland Government.
- Last reviewed: 28 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 31 Jan 2022