Register for MyMinesOnline
You can register for MyMinesOnline in person or online.
Access to MyMinesOnline is free, but you'll need to provide proof of ID (identification) to get full access.
Visit any mines lodgement office and bring along the necessary ID documents from the lists at the bottom of the page to complete your registration. A Queensland Government employee can certify your ID.
Online and email
- Visit the MyMinesOnline registration page and enter your details. You'll be sent an email which has more information about how to register.
- Scan and email certified copies of your ID documents to MyMinesOnline@resources.qld.gov.au.
- Post the certified copies of your documents to:
Department of Resources – MyMinesOnline
PO BOX 15216
CITY EAST QLD 4002
If registering online, your ID documents must be certified by an authorised witness. This may include (but not limited to) a:
- justice of the peace
- commissioner for declarations
- police officer
- medical practitioner
- school teacher
- state or Commonwealth government employee.
You'll need to provide 1 document from list A and 1 from list B.
These documents must be current to be accepted for registration.
- Australian driver's licence
- Australian passport
- Firearms licence
- Foreign passport
- Public service photo ID
- Centrelink card
- Medicare card
- Department of Veterans Affairs card
- Change of name certificate
- Credit card, bank card or bank passbook
- Security guard/crowd control licence
- Marriage certificate
- Australian university ID card (less than 1 year old)
- Council rates notice
- Letter from employer
- Electoral roll extract