Development plans and work programs
You may be required to submit development plans or work programs as part of your application for a resource authority or for a renewal of an authority.
The following guidelines and templates have been developed to help you prepare these documents.
- Initial and later development plan guideline for coal mining leases (PDF, 391KB)
- Mineral mining lease development plan guideline (PDF, 407KB)
- Work program guideline (MRA) (PDF, 245KB)
- Work program guideline (ATP) (PDF, 245KB)
- Initial and later development plan guideline for petroleum leases (PDF, 282KB)
- Later development plan guideline for a petroleum lease (PDF, 279KB)
Exploration permit minerals
Mineral development licence
* While expenditure is optional as an exploration permit work program requirement, a statement providing the estimated financial resources to be committed to exploration activities for the term is required.
|Mining claim||Work program (PDF, 268KB)|
|Mining lease (mineral)||Mining program (DOCX, 60KB)|
Prescribed mineral mining lease
- Last reviewed: 1 Jun 2021
- Last updated: 11 Oct 2022