Water monitoring authority

As the holder of a mining lease or a mining development licence, you have an obligation to make good any damage you cause to surrounding water bores. You can apply for a water monitoring authority over land outside the area of your lease/licence to comply with your obligations.

The authority ends if the mining lease or mining development licence with which it is associated ends.

How to apply

Complete an application form and lodge it through MyMinesOnline or a mines lodgement office.

There are currently no application fees or annual rents.

Also consider...