Resources enquiries and complaints
We are seeking feedback on:
- revised land access principles
- a review of the institutions that support coexistence.
Read A review of coexistence principles and coexistence institutions to find out more and have your say.
You can make a complaint or submit an enquiry about coal, mineral, gas and geothermal activity in Queensland through the:
Department of Resources
Our staff are located in offices across Queensland. Our services include:
- engagement with stakeholders, including landholders and industry, on wide-ranging resource matters
- audits and inspections relating to land access for resources activity
- investigations of landholder complaints, including land access activities
- activities to encourage industry understanding of the regulatory framework and compliance with obligations.
You can make a complaint or provide feedback about the department.
Feedback and enquiries about resource activity
You can make a complaint or report a suspected incident in relation to resources activity using the form below, or contact the Resource community infoline.
If you would like to make an enquiry about resources activity, contact email@example.com.
Learn more about how we approach compliance.
Land Access Ombudsman
The Office of the Land Access Ombudsman has been established to improve the land access framework for landholders and the resources sector.
The Land Access Ombudsman is an independent, impartial body to help landholders and resource companies resolve disputes about alleged breaches of conduct and compensation agreements and make good agreements.
For more information, visit the Land Access Ombudsman website.
The GasFields Commission is an independent statutory authority established to manage the co-existence of rural landholders, regional communities and the gas industry in Queensland.
The Commission provides information, engages with rural communities and facilitates connections across the gas and agricultural sectors. It supports best-practice business-to-business relationships in the gas fields and provides the tools for informed decision-making for all parties involved.
For more information, including details of the GasFields Commissioners, visit the GasFields Commission Queensland website.
- Last reviewed: 27 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 18 Nov 2022