Support for tourism investment
The Queensland Government provides facilitation services to potential investors and tourism project proponents including:
- a coordinated tourism investment approach – assisting developers of tourism products to navigate their way through government and streamline the development process
- marketing and promotional tools – informing investors about Queensland as a tourism investment destination
- tourism investment events – showcasing Queensland as a tourism investment destination to a global audience and attracting capital for tourism developments
- investment facilitation – assisting investors to find suitable tourism products in Queensland.
The Tourism Investment Attraction team, part of the Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport, offers:
- assistance to find investment opportunities in Queensland
- information about tourism investment opportunities in Queensland
- facilitation of meetings with tourism product developers
- site visits to explore investment opportunities
- introductions to local companies and service providers
- invitations to tourism investment events
- connections with local, Queensland and Australian government agencies to help establish new projects.
Tourism Investment Attraction Unit
Phone: +61 7 3333 5269
Trade & Investment Queensland (TIQ) support
TIQ specialists work with project proponents to identify and qualify specific investment opportunities, which they then market through their network of 15 offices around the world.
Visit TIQ for assistance or to find out more about other investment-ready projects at various stages of development.
- Last reviewed: 9 Aug 2022
- Last updated: 9 Aug 2022
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 08/12/2022
- Payroll tax information session (Grouping) - Ipswich 12/12/2022