Incident report form for national parks, recreation areas and forests

Submit this form to report all incidents, including near hits and misses, to the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service (QPWS). You must report all incidents to meet the conditions of a Commercial Activity Permit or commercial agreement to operate in national parks, recreation areas or forests.

Note: If an incident leads to a death, someone being taken to hospital or damage to the environment, you must phone emergency services then contact a QPWS regional office to report it.

All questions must be answered unless marked optional.

Contact details

Incident details

Date of incident
Time of incident

Contact details of person negatively affected by the incident


Witnesses to the incident

Witness 1


Further actions taken


General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)