Operating in a protected area, recreation area or forest
Learn how to apply for a Commercial Activity Permit (CAP) for Queensland's national parks, conservation parks, resources reserves, recreation areas and forests.
- Permit requirements for protected areas, recreation areas and forests
- Applying for a Commercial Activity Permit
- Complying with Commercial Activity Permit conditions
- Renewing a Commercial Activity Permit
- Changing or transferring a Commercial Activity Permit
- Applying for review of a Commercial Activity Permit decision
- Last reviewed: 01 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 05 Sep 2018
I want to...
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Have you updated your signs since the penalty increase in July? Download the artwork for free.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.