Operating in a protected area, recreation area or forest
Learn how to apply for a Commercial Activity Permit (CAP) for Queensland's national parks, conservation parks, resources reserves, recreation areas and forests.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support for Queensland tourism operators
Queensland tourism operators that conduct business on Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas may be eligible for support as part of the Queensland Government's Immediate Industry Recovery Package, introduced to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Find out more about commercial tourism operator support.
- Permit requirements for protected areas, recreation areas and forests
- Applying for a Commercial Activity Permit
- Complying with Commercial Activity Permit conditions
- Renewing a Commercial Activity Permit
- Changing or transferring a Commercial Activity Permit
- Applying for review of a Commercial Activity Permit decision
- Last reviewed: 01 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 18 Feb 2020
I want to...
Find support for commercial tour operators working on Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.