Operating in a protected area, recreation area or forest
Learn how to apply for a Commercial Activity Permit (CAP) for Queensland's national parks, conservation parks, resources reserves, recreation areas and forests.
New permitting hub
The Department of Environment and Science (DES) is currently developing a new permitting system, known as the Parks and Forest Permits Hub (P&FP), for permits issued on Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed land.
From mid-2021, the new online service hub will be available for use by permit holders and applicants from the DES website enabling you to:
- manage your authority
- submit renewals, amendments and returns
- access all your documents in the one place.
Further information and updates on the hub will be provided soon.
- Permit requirements for protected areas, recreation areas and forests
- Applying for a Commercial Activity Permit
- Complying with Commercial Activity Permit conditions
- Renewing a Commercial Activity Permit
- Changing or transferring a Commercial Activity Permit
- Applying for review of a Commercial Activity Permit decision
- Last reviewed: 1 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 29 Apr 2021