Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.

Operating in a protected area, recreation area or forest

Learn how to apply for a Commercial Activity Permit (CAP) for Queensland's national parks, conservation parks, resources reserves, recreation areas and forests.

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Queensland tourism operators

Queensland tourism operators that conduct business on Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas may be eligible for financial support. Find out more about commercial tourism operator support.

Contact the Department of Environment and Science to discuss how these changes may affect your business.


Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support: 1300 654 687

General enquiries: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)