Step 1: Write a vision statement for your business
Every business should have a vision, and by incorporating service quality into your vision (and vision statement) you clearly identify it as a core business value.
Having a clear vision for service quality will help you:
- define the direction and strategy of your business
- make decisions based on an overarching philosophy
- maintain a constant focus on delivering your service promises
- prioritise service when allocating resources
- respond quickly to changing situations and market needs.
Find out how to develop a vision statement for your business.
- Last reviewed: 22 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 6 Apr 2018