The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Complying with the law for gaming advertising and promotions
Already completed your Responsible Service of Gaming (RSG) training but need a quick refresher?
This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- gaming-related advertising
- penalties for not complying with gaming legislation.
Once you've refreshed your knowledge take our quiz to see how much you've remembered.
Note: This guide is designed to help gaming venue staff revise their knowledge about the responsible service of gambling. It does not replace RSG training or certification.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556