Gaming nominee training for managers
A gaming nominee is an employee performing a managerial role at a venue and is responsible for the conduct of gaming on a particular gaming site.
If you are applying for a gaming nominee licence you:
- must complete the approved responsible service of gambling (RSG) training course. You have 3 months from the date of starting employment to obtain your approved RSG course certificate
- must complete the mandatory gaming nominee training course; this is a 2-day course. You must provide your gaming nominee training certificate of attendance at the time of lodging your application.
Find out more about this course by visiting:
- Last reviewed: 07 Jul 2016
- Last updated: 07 Jul 2016
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920