Gaming nominee training for managers
A gaming nominee is an employee performing a managerial role at a venue and is responsible for the conduct of gaming on a particular gaming site.
If you are applying for a gaming nominee licence you:
- must complete the approved responsible service of gambling (RSG) training course. You have 3 months from the date of starting employment to obtain your approved RSG course certificate
- must complete the mandatory gaming nominee training course. You must provide your gaming nominee training certificate of attendance at the time of lodging your application.
Find out more about this course by contacting:
- Clubs Queensland
- Queensland Hotels Association
- Shazelle Services – Christian Lowth, Director
Mobile: 0488 040 806
- Last reviewed: 24 Sep 2018
- Last updated: 31 Mar 2023