Reasons for decisions about liquor and gaming licence applications
When a new liquor or gaming licence application is made but receives community responses in the form of comments, representations, submissions or objections, we must publish the reason for the Commissioner's decision on that application. Responses can also come from local government or the local member of parliament.
The available decisions will be listed below, including a summary of the reason for each decision and other basic information about the application.
These decisions will relate to both liquor licence and gaming machine licence applications. They will be published within 28 days of the date of the decision and remain online for 3 months.
Read the current decision information notices. At times, there may be no current decisions.
Liquor licence application decisions
|Mudjimba RSL Sub Branch Inc||
43 Cottonwood Street|
MUDJIMBA QLD 4564
|Variation of conditions||1 June 2023||Granted with conditions|
|Hervey Bay Hotel & Resort||
249 Charlton Esplanade|
PIALBA QLD 4655
|Extended trading hours||30 May 2023||Granted with conditions|
12 Falkinder Avenue
PARADISE POINT QLD 4216
|Commercial other subsidiary on premises licence||23 March 2023||Granted with conditions|
- Contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation for more information.
- Read the Liquor Act 1992.
- Read the Wine Industry Act 1994.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991.
- Access our online client portal (if you already hold a liquor licence) to pay your licence fees and manage your licence details.
- Last reviewed: 26 Oct 2022
- Last updated: 5 Jun 2023