Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Renewing or updating your biosecurity entity registration
If you own or keep certain animals in Queensland, you have to be registered as a biosecurity entity. Find out who must be registered.
Renewing your registration
The registration period for a biosecurity entity is 3 years. You must confirm your registration renewal before the end of your existing registration term.
You can view your registration renewal due date by logging into your biosecurity entity registration portal online account. If you don't yet have an online account, you first need to check if you're registered to gain access to the portal. If you need help, phone our Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.
If we have your correct email address, we can send you registration renewal reminders.
Check and update your details
You should check we have your contact details recorded accurately, including your email address, so we can send registration renewal reminders and inform you of biosecurity risks relevant to you.
By logging into your existing biosecurity entity registration portal account, you can:
- update your contact details
- update the species and numbers of animals or hives you own or keep.
- update the locations or properties where you keep your animals or hives
- renew your registration and pay the fee if it applies
- access pre-authorised NLIS device order forms. This means you no longer need to seek separate authorisation from a biosecurity officer before you submit your order to a rural agent or manufacturer.
- Last reviewed: 7 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 7 Jun 2019