Renew or update your biosecurity entity registration
The registration period for a biosecurity entity is 3 years. You must renew or cancel your registration renewal before the end of your existing registration term.
You can view your registration renewal due date by logging into the biosecurity entity registration portal.
If you do not have an online account, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your registration details.
If you have provided your email address, you will receive a registration renewal reminder 42 days before the due date.
Update your details
Log into your biosecurity entity registration portal account to:
- update your contact details
- update the species and numbers of animals or hives you own or keep
- update the locations or properties where you keep your animals or hives
- renew your registration
- pay the fee if it applies
- view and download a report with the information held on the register for you
- access pre-authorised NLIS device order forms.
If you need help with your online account, phone Biosecurity Queensland on 13 25 23.
- Last reviewed: 8 Jun 2023
- Last updated: 8 Jun 2023