Cancel your biosecurity entity registration
You should cancel your registration if:
- you no longer meet the registration requirements
- your registration circumstances have changed (e.g. a partnership or company dissolving). If you still meet the requirements for registration, you must register as a new biosecurity entity.
You cannot transfer your entity registration to another person or organisation (e.g. if you sell your animals to another person). They will need to register as a biosecurity entity.
There is no fee payable to cancel your registration. If you cancel your registration part way through your registration term, the remaining portion of your fee cannot be refunded.
Cancel your registration by either:
- logging into your biosecurity entity registration portal online account
- completing and returning the application to deregister form (PDF, 305KB).
- Last reviewed: 8 Jun 2023
- Last updated: 8 Jun 2023