Farm Business Resilience Plan
A Farm Business Resilience Plan helps you:
- support the productivity and profitability of your business
- identify and assess risks which will impact your farm business such as drought, natural disasters, production risks
- identify opportunities to improve your business
- develop strategies and actions on how to manage risks and progress opportunities.
You need a business plan to apply for drought assistance grants and loans.
The grants and loans are administered through Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority (QRIDA).
Writing your plan
You may already have an up to date business plan, or you can use the templates and checklists to write a new plan.
You can get help at a free industry workshop or engage a professional to help you.
If you engage a professional, you can apply for a 50% rebate of the cost, up to $2,500 through a Farm Management Grant.
Other programs and service providers can help you develop your plan:
- Agforce's AgCarE
- natural resource management bodies
- agricultural consultants.
Watch the video on why you need a plan
Phone the Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23.
- Last reviewed: 21 Sep 2022
- Last updated: 28 Nov 2022