Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: We are currently updating information following recent Queensland and Australian Government announcements. Find assistance and support for coronavirus affected businesses and industries.

Registering for minor works or service maintenance contracts

If you're a contractor, consultant or supplier interested in competing for minor works or service maintenance contracts with the Queensland Government through QBuild, you need to register online with QBuild—whether or not you're registered with the Prequalification System.

This guide explains how to register with QBuild, and provides information about tendering, inductions and the contractor web portal.


Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support: 1300 654 687

General enquiries: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)