Find building, construction and maintenance tender opportunities
The Queensland Government offers opportunities for businesses to supply to, or work on, government building, construction and maintenance (BCM) projects.
These projects offer supply opportunities for:
- building contractors
- trade contractors
- building consultants
- material and equipment suppliers
- property and real estate services.
Read how to find Queensland Government tender opportunities, including BCM opportunities.
Visit QBuild eTender to find building, construction and maintenance tender opportunities (being managed by QBuild on behalf of client departments).
Additionally, use these tools to find BCM-related opportunities:
- QTenders—current and upcoming tender opportunities
- Online project search tool—current and upcoming tender opportunities
- State Infrastructure Plan—immediate and longer term projects and opportunities, including those nearing the procurement or construction stage
- Infrastructure Pipeline Report—priority infrastructure proposals under development.
Registering for minor works or service maintenance contracts
If you're a contractor, consultant or supplier interested in competing for minor works or service maintenance contracts with the Queensland Government through QBuild, you need to register with QBuild.
Read more about partnering with QBuild.
Prequalifying for opportunities
If you're a building contractor or industry consultant, you may also need to register with the Prequalification (PQC) System, depending on the value of the contract or commission of the project.
We use this register to streamline the building tendering and selection process.
Find out more about registering with the PQC System.
- Find out more about supplying to Queensland Government.
- Read about project bank accounts.
- Take our fit to supply quiz to find out if your business is ready to tender.
- Read more about tendering, including how to prepare a tender response.
- Last reviewed: 4 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 17 Dec 2019