Find building, construction and maintenance tender opportunities
The Queensland Government offers opportunities for businesses to supply to, or work on, government building, construction and maintenance (BCM) projects.
These projects offer supply opportunities for:
- building contractors
- trade contractors
- building consultants
- material and equipment suppliers
- property and real estate services.
See our page on finding all Queensland Government tender opportunities, including BCM opportunities.
Visit Building and Asset Services (BAS) eTender to find building, construction and maintenance tender opportunities (being managed by BAS on behalf of client departments).
Additionally, use these tools to find BCM-related opportunities:
- QTenders—current and upcoming tender opportunities
- Online project search tool—current and upcoming tender opportunities
- State Infrastructure Plan—immediate and longer term projects and opportunities, including those nearing the procurement or construction stage
- Infrastructure Pipeline Report—priority infrastructure proposals under development.
Registering for minor works or service maintenance contracts
If you're a contractor, consultant or supplier interested in competing for minor works or service maintenance contracts with the Queensland Government through Building and Asset Services (BAS), you need to register with BAS.
Read more about partnering with BAS.
Prequalifying for opportunities
If you're a building contractor or industry consultant, you may also need to register with the Prequalification (PQC) System, depending on the value of the contract or commission of the project.
We use this register to streamline the building tendering and selection process.
Find out more about registering with the PQC System.
- Last reviewed: 12 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 12 Jul 2019