Business restrictions changing
Lockdown in Greater Brisbane lifted from midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April. Requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.
Check In Qld app for businesses
All hospitality venues must use the free Check In Qld app from Saturday 1 May 2021 to collect customer information.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 12.15pm AEST on Thursday, 1 April 2021
- Greater Brisbane lockdown: Lockdown lifted in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redland and Moreton Bay local government areas from midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April.
- Current business restrictions: Changes to restrictions for businesses across Queensland – mask wearing and seated dining and drinking.
- Check In Qld app: Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Check In Qld
Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
Current business restrictions
Learn how to safely run your business and protect your employees and customers.
Be prepared for disaster season
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your business.
Doing business online
Learn about moving your business online, including key benefits, opportunities and legal and security issues.