Updated: 6.03pm AEST on Tuesday, 26 May 2020
- Industry COVID Safe plans: Eligible businesses following an approved Industry COVID Safe plan may be able to offer services for up to 50 people under Stage 2 restrictions.
- Eased business restrictions: Latest information for reopening businesses, effective 11.59pm, 15 May 2020. This includes advice on mandatory COVID Safe checklists for beauty therapy and nail salons, and restaurants and cafes.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Jobs support loans: Additional funding has been announced for the Queensland COVID-19 Jobs support loans for businesses that have already lodged an application. New applications are not being received at this time.
- Building water safety: Before buildings are reoccupied, the safety of building water systems should be checked.
- Electricity bill relief: Your small business may be eligible for a $500 rebate on your electricity bill from the Queensland Government.
- Business safety resources: Printable posters to display in your business or workplace to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Commercial tenancies: Summaries of support for commercial tenants and commercial landlords affected by COVID-19.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder
Use our business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.