The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Topics to help you prepare and protect your business from risk, including business continuity planning, surviving economic downturns and avoiding scams.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Risk management
Protect your workplace by managing workplace risk, including health and safety, supply chain and business scams and cyber threats:
- workplace risk management – COVID-19 workplace advice, resources, contacts and assistance
- pandemic risk management – continuity planning, staff management and communications during a pandemic
- cyber security and business scams – protect your business against online threats, phishing attacks and scam phone calls
- supply chain assistance – support for manufacturers, managing cashflow and responding to supply chain disruptions.
- Last reviewed: 29 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 9 Apr 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.