Topics to help you prepare and protect your business from risk, including business continuity planning, surviving economic downturns and avoiding scams.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Risk management
Protect your workplace by managing workplace risk, including health and safety, supply chain and business scams and cyber threats:
- workplace risk management – COVID-19 workplace advice, resources, contacts and assistance
- pandemic risk management – continuity planning, staff management and communications during a pandemic
- cyber security and business scams – protect your business against online threats, phishing attacks and scam phone calls
- supply chain assistance – support for manufacturers, managing cashflow and responding to supply chain disruptions.
- Last reviewed: 29 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 9 Apr 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Complete our 2-minute survey and tell us what information you need to help your business during COVID-19.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.