Innovation readiness tools
Coming up with a new idea, or significantly improved delivery of a product or service, is the basis of innovation. Often business owners have ideas they think will benefit their business, but don't implement them because they don't know how to, or because they are afraid their new idea might fail.
Before implementing a new idea it's important to determine if your idea will work. Part of this process is to consider if your business is ready to go ahead with the idea, and if the marketplace is ready to receive your new product, service or delivery method. The following tools can help you determine your innovation readiness.
- Learn more about becoming an innovative business.
- Find more tools and templates to help with innovation readiness.
- Read more about evaluating your business idea and your innovation.
- Learn about risk management for businesses.
- The Innovation Case Study Library is a suite of videos that showcase Queensland local business innovation and entrepreneurship.