Innovate Queensland delivers workshops, webinars and collaboration activities that help innovative small to medium Queensland enterprises to develop the skills, knowledge and networks required to commercialise new products and services, develop winning business strategies and grow.
The Innovate Queensland program is being delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government's $755 million Advance Queensland initiative.
Innovate Queensland workshops, webinars and collaborative activities
Innovate Queensland workshops, webinars, and collaboration activities assist entrepreneurs and management teams from across the state to:
- increase understanding of the commercial skills required to build successful business models and growth strategies
- access innovation and commercialisation support programs, networks, resources and expertise that can help reduce the time, risk and cost of commercialising new products and services
- win key customers and markets by understanding competitive environments and developing strategic commercial advantages
- learn the principles of exporting and where to get help with entering interstate and international markets
- find investment and grant funding sources, understand what investors and grant assessors are looking for and deliver pitches that get attention.
To find out more information about the program and to sign up for upcoming events, visit Innovate Queensland.
- Discover more Advance Queensland funding and support programs for small business.
- Read our guide on business growth through innovation to learn how to grow your business through innovation.
- Learn how to become an innovative business to make innovation part of your business culture.
- Sign up with Mentoring for Growth to access business mentors to help your business grow and innovate.