Innovation centres give you the opportunity to discuss your ideas with business experts and access multi-faceted services. They are a valuable resource as they can often help your business with every step of the innovation process. If you are looking to grow your ideas, an innovation centre can help you find strategies to develop and implement them.
Innovation centre services
Innovation centres have varying services, and can tailor these to your particular needs and stage of innovation development. Each innovation centre will also have its own set of eligibility criteria, so it's important to find one that suits your business needs.
Common services include access to:
- office space
- financial support
- practical support and guidance
- networking support
- idea validation
- public relations
- educational seminars and workshops.
Queensland innovation centres
Some key innovation centres in Queensland are:
Other innovation centres located across Brisbane and regional Queensland include:
- ARC Hardware Incubator - Fortitude Valley
- Canvas Coworking - Toowoomba
- CAPreneurs - Capricorn Coast
- Fire Station 101 Business Innovation Hub - Ipswich
- iiHub - Cairns
- Innovate Moreton Bay
- Regional Business HQ - Bundaberg and Gympie
- Smart Hub - Rockhampton
- Smart Precinct NQ - Townsville
- Spark Bureau - Birtinya
- Split Spaces - Mackay
- Startup and Innovation Tablelands
- Startup Gladstone
- Stepping Black - Bundaberg
- The Powerhouse Collective - Noosa
- The Precinct - Fortitude Valley
Our Strategic visualisation tool shows the strategic connections between these innovation centres, Queensland research organisations and manufacturing hubs across 7 emerging knowledge-intensive industries.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021