Complete the apprenticeship or traineeship
Carry out the process to complete the apprenticeship or traineeship, and learn about your options and obligations for employing your apprentice or trainee after they are qualified.
Steps to employ an apprentice or trainee
Follow our 5-step process for employing an apprentice or trainee for your business.
- Understand the commitment – review your obligations and if employing an apprentice or trainee is right for you.
- Recruit – find the right person for your business.
- Commence – choose training partners, sign training contract, conduct induction and start probationary period.
- Manage – meet your training, supervision and reporting obligations throughout the apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Complete – learn what's next for your apprentice or trainee.