Make changes to the training contract
Training contracts are living documents which reflect changes in circumstances during an apprenticeship or traineeship. There are many reasons for changing the training contract, such as:
- updating personal and business names and details
- correcting mistakes
- changing contract dates
- changing the qualification
- transferring the training contract to another employer
- extending or suspending the training contract
- cancelling the the training contract.
This guide outlines the processes and forms for making these changes to the training contract.
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 13/06/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 14/06/2023
Phone: 1800 210 210