Queensland Kindergarten Funding
Queensland Kindergarten Funding is designed to help you cover the cost of implementing and delivering an approved kindergarten program.
If you satisfy the criteria, you will:
- receive funding
- be recognised as an approved kindergarten program provider
- be able to access promotional materials to advertise your status as an approved program provider.
You can use the funding to:
- supplement the salary of a qualified kindergarten teacher
- purchase resources to support the delivery of the learning program
- reduce expenses for parents.
This guide explains what you need to do to qualify and apply for kindergarten funding, as well as the different subsidies that are available.
- Last reviewed: 8 Oct 2018
- Last updated: 1 Feb 2023
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 03/04/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 04/04/2023