The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Scholarships and grants for the child care industry
The Queensland Government offers financial support to the child care industry in the form of grants and scholarships. More information on this support will be made available soon. Check this page regularly for updates.
Early childhood education and care grants
Child care providers and kindergarten services can apply for a range of grants to support their programs.
Search the Queensland Government's Investment Portal for:
- more grants and investment programs for non-government organisations
- information on where and how public money is spent.
- Last reviewed: 21 Mar 2019
- Last updated: 20 Apr 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020