Water bore assessment services
We offer geophysical logging and shotfiring services, on a fee-for-service basis, to:
- assess the condition of bore casing
- make sure they meet water licence requirements
- ensure they're well maintained
- perforate bore casing.
Read our service catalogue for a list of prices.
Geophysical logging involves running geophysical tools (including a video camera) inside the bore casing to help assess the condition of the bore casing and to locate zones of potential permeable rocks.
You will receive the results and a DVD of the images recorded.
You can use our shotfiring services to perforate the bore casing over a controlled zone.
Phone: (07) 3170 5460 or 0427 154 614
- Learn more about accessing underground water.
- Last reviewed: 17 Sep 2018
- Last updated: 17 Sep 2018