Resources Safety and Health Queensland performance accountability
The framework sets out 5 model practices that cover:
- Ensuring regulatory activity is proportionate to risk and minimises unnecessary burden
- Consulting and engaging meaningfully with stakeholders
- Providing appropriate information and support to assist compliance
- Committing to continuous improvement
- Being transparent and accountable in actions.
Read the following regulatory performance reports:
- RSHQ Regulator Performance report 2020–2021 (PDF, 502KB)
- RSHQ Self-assessment report (Summary) 2019–2020
- RSHQ Self-assessment report 2019-2020 (PDF, 5MB)
- Resources Safety and Health self-assessment report 2018–2019 (PDF, 281KB)
- Resources Safety and Health self-assessment report 2017–2018 (PDF, 556KB)
- Mines Inspectorate self-assessment supplementary report 2017–2018 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Explosives Inspectorate self-assessment supplementary report 2017–2018 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate supplementary report 2017–2018 (PDF, 1.1MB).
Quarterly regulatory activities data
As part of our compliance program, we publish quarterly figures on the number of audits, inspections and complaint investigations we have conducted.
Memorandum of understanding
Resources Safety and Health Queensland has a memorandum of understanding with the Office of Industrial Relations (PDF, 4MB) that clarifies the jurisdictions of the agencies and explains how they cooperate.