Confidential complaints

If you think a mine site has broken the law or is dangerous, you should raise the issue with your supervisor or the site senior executive, either in person or through your site safety and health representative.

If your concerns are not addressed, you should contact a mines inspector by phone or in writing.

We will log your complaint on our complaints database. A mines inspector will then conduct an investigation, which could involve a site inspection.

As required by law, the complaint process is completely confidential. Your name will not be revealed.

When the investigation is complete, you will be advised of the results.