QDEX Reports will be replaced by a new system, the GSQ Lodgement Portal, on 3 August 2020.
Find out about the new GSQ Lodgement Portal.
QDEX Reports lets you submit and search for company statutory reports.
It also gives you access to maps and publications from the Geological Survey of Queensland and to other government publications including departmental annual reports and the Queensland Government Mining Journal.
Access and registration
As a guest user, you can search for and download reports without having to register.
You'll need to register if you want to submit reports and use advanced search functions.
- QDEX reports system: General user guide (PDF, 2.5MB)
- QDEX reports system: Guest user guide (PDF, 1.2MB)
Lodging company statutory reports
Resource authority holders need to submit a range of statutory reports on their activities. Some of these are lodged through QDEX Reports.
For help lodging your reports in QDEX Reports, see:
- Guidelines for the submission of digital company reports (PDF, 522KB)
- Report lodger user guide (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Report lodger user guide: For mining associated and non-associated water reports – Taking of water (PDF, 1.2MB)
Downloading reports and publications
QDEX Reports gives you access to a range of geoscience reports and publications.
You can download these reports in 2 ways:
- use the search function in QDEX
- find the item in the QDEX smart index (PDF, 3.3MB), then click on the QDEX report number.
Technical support and feedback
Hours: Mon–Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
Phone: +61 7 3199 8133
- Last reviewed: 6 Nov 2019
- Last updated: 1 Jun 2020