QDEX Reports lets you submit and search for company statutory reports.
It also gives you access to maps and publications from the Geological Survey of Queensland and to other government publications including departmental annual reports and the Queensland Government Mining Journal.
Access and registration
As a guest user, you can search for and download reports without having to register.
You'll need to register if you want to submit reports and use advanced search functions.
Lodging company statutory reports
Resource authority holders need to submit a range of statutory reports on their activities. Some of these are lodged through QDEX Reports.
Read about lodging statutory reports and notices for details of reporting requirements.
For help lodging your reports in QDEX Reports, see:
- Guidelines for the submission of digital company reports (PDF, 830KB)
- Report lodgement user guide (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Report lodgement user guide: for reports required to be lodged under the Water Act 2000 (PDF, 2.4MB)
Downloading maps, reports and publications
QDEX Reports gives you access to a range of geoscience maps and reports.
You can download these reports in 2 ways:
- use the search function in QDEX
- find the item in the QDEX smart index to reports and maps (PDF, 2.3MB), then click on the QDEX report number.
Technical support and feedback
Email: email@example.com Mon-Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68) (Australia) or +617 3405 0985 (International +10 hours UTC)
- Last reviewed: 23 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 08 Nov 2016