MinesOnlineMaps makes it easy to identify resource opportunities across the state by letting you view, query, analyse, extract and print spatial information about the mining and resources industry.
Access is free and no registration is required.
For information about other ways to access mines spatial data, see our guide to mining and resources maps and spatial data.
- geological and geophysical data
- information on exploration and production authorities
- information on geographic constraints and barriers
- native title information
- links to company exploration reports
- access to data from QSpatial
- access to web map services.
Download the MinesOnlineMaps user guide (PDF, 2.6MB).
Help is also available in the system. Click I want to… and select Get help.
Technical support and feedback
Mon-Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Last reviewed: 22 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 22 Aug 2016