QDEX Data lets you search for and download large geoscience spatial datasets. You can use QDEX Data without registering.
QDEX Data gives you access to:
- 3D geological and geophysical models
- airborne geophysical survey data including state, federal, open-range and open file company exploration surveys packaged by Aerial Geophysical Survey System (AGSS) number
- ASTER data
- data packages including geological mapping data, GIS packages, publications, GSQ site observations data and Queensland mineral occurrence data
- geochemistry including drill hole locations, down-hole assays and geology, and assays of rock chips, stream sediment, soils and whole rock samples packed by broad region
- ground geophysical data, including gravity data
- hyperspectral data
- map collections including geochemistry, geology, groundwater, index, industrial rock, mine, mineral occurrence and resource maps
- QPED download
- seismic survey processed data and field data packaged by survey
- wireline log data packaged by well.
Get help in QDEX Data by clicking the question-mark icon.
Read our geoscience digital data guide for details of available datasets.
Technical support and feedback
Mon-Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Last reviewed: 16 Nov 2017
- Last updated: 08 Feb 2018