GSQ reports and publications
To obtain publications, check the GSQ product and service catalogue for product descriptions and ordering information. Most of our publications are available online free of charge and the catalogue has a download link when this is the case.
Subscribe to GeoServe newsletter to stay up-to-date with our latest product releases. Follow the links to download these publications free from QDEX reports.
- Queensland Geological Record 2018/03 - North West Queensland SEEBASE study and GIS (data available separately (48GB) - price on application)
- Queensland Geological Record 2018/01 - The shale oil potential of the Toolebuc Formation, Eromanga and Carpentaria basins, Queensland: Data and interpretation
- Queensland Geological Record 2017/05 - Granitic rocks of the Coen area
- GSQ product and service catalogue (XLSX, 118KB)
- Order form for Geology of Queensland book and maps (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Contact us for information on postal delivery costs
Geology of Queensland book
The standard reference on Queensland geology offers a modern, comprehensive analysis of Queensland's geology. It is a vital tool for all geoscientists, exploration professionals, researchers, teachers and students of the physical world.
'Geology of Queensland' is available in hard copy or as a PDF on DVD. View the product catalogue for information on how to purchase.
Queensland Geology map and framework
The 'Queensland Geology 1:2,000,000 map and framework 2012' is also available in hard copy (supplied either flat or folded) and geographic information system (GIS) on DVD. To order, use the Geology of Queensland book and maps order form (PDF, 1.7MB).
Resources and investment publications
All our series are now available online free of charge. Use QDEX Reports to access:
- Queensland Geology Series
- Queensland Minerals and Energy Review Series
- Land use evaluation publications
- Queensland Geological Record Series
- Collaborative Drilling and Industry Initiative reports
- Queensland Government Mining Journal
- Soil and land resources reports
- Annual reports from the Queensland Department of Mines
- Geological Survey of Queensland Publication Series
- Geological Survey of Queensland Report Series
- GSQ Marine Section reports
Historical and archival material
You can search our library catalogue to find older publications on geology and mining. Books can be borrowed from the library through your state, public, university or corporate library.
- Last reviewed: 10 Jul 2018
- Last updated: 05 Sep 2018