GSQ reports and publications
This page explains how to access reports and publications from the Geological Survey of Queensland (GSQ). To access other GSQ products, see our pages on maps and spatial data and geoscience digital data.
New publication releases
Geology of Queensland book
The standard reference on Queensland geology offers a modern, comprehensive analysis of Queensland's geology. It is a vital tool for all geoscientists, exploration professionals, researchers, teachers and students of the physical world.
Geology of Queensland is available in hardcopy or as a PDF on DVD. See the product catalogue for information on how to purchase.
Resources and investment publications
All our series are now available online free of charge. Use QDEX Reports to access:
- Queensland Geology Series
- Queensland Minerals and Energy Review Series
- Land use evaluation publications
- Queensland Geological Record Series
- Collaborative Drilling and Industry Initiative reports
- Queensland Government Mining Journal
- Soil and land resources reports
- Annual reports from the Queensland Department of Mines
- Geological Survey of Queensland Publication Series
- Geological Survey of Queensland Report Series
- GSQ Marine Section reports
Historical and archival material
You can search our library catalogue to find older publications on geology and mining.
You can arrange to borrow books from the library through your state, public, university or corporate library.
- Last reviewed: 07 Jun 2016
- Last updated: 08 Feb 2017