Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Register of Queensland gas distribution authorities
The distribution authorities issued by the regulator to date (which includes authorities replacing previous authorities issued in response to fresh applications and those surrendered) are listed below. The regulator’s responsibilities in regard to the register of distribution authorities are set out in sections 308 to 310 of the Gas Supply Act 2003.
- DA-A-005 - Maranoa Regional Council (PDF, 26KB) - issued 26 May 2004, amended 31 August 2006, and further amended on 1 October 2009 to change the name of the holder from Roma Regional Council to Maranoa Regional Council
- DA-A-006 - Western Downs Regional Council (PDF, 26KB) - issued 17 June 2004, amended 31 August 2006, and further amended on 1 October 2009 to change the name of the holder from Dalby Regional Council to Western Downs Regional Council
- DA-A-007 - Australian Gas Networks Limited (PDF, 485KB) - issued 2 July 2004, amended 31 August 2006, amended 18 September, amended on 19 December 2012, amended on 21 April 2015, amended on 11 January 2016, amended on 11 December 2017, and further amended on 23 February 2018
- DA-A-009 - Allgas Energy Pty Ltd (PDF, 40KB) - issued to Allgas Energy Ltd on 27 September 2004, amended on 18 March 2005 to show Allgas Energy Pty Ltd as holder, amended on 31 August 2006, amended on 14 June 2007 to show APT Allgas Energy Pty Limited as holder, amended on 5 July 2012 to show Allgas Energy Pty Limited as holder and on 5 December 2012 to amend schedule 1, and further amended on 9 October 2017
- DA-A-013 - Charlton Gas Pipeline Pty Ltd (PDF, 161KB) - issued 11 November 2014
- DA-015 – Aatlis Utilities Pty Ltd (PDF, 1.9MB) - issued 3 October 2019
Contact for gas distribution licensing
Department of Energy and Public Works
Phone: 13 43 87