Running a tourism business
Information to help your tourism business be adaptable and resilient including tips and strategies, and how to prepare your business for risks.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for tourism operators
- Updates and support information from Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Support package for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by recent COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Free financial counselling service for tourism businesses.
- Registration renewal fee waivers for inbound tour operators.
- Fee rebates for operators at Cairns Marlin Marina – contact Ports North for more information.
- Assessment fee waivers for some Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit applications.
- Read the Eastern seaboard cruising protocols for the cruise industry as they restart operations.
- Last reviewed: 3 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 10 Aug 2021