Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for liquor and gaming licensees
Understand your responsibilities as a liquor or gaming licensee to help manage the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) in your venue.
- At 1am on 14 April 2022, the requirement to check-in and be fully vaccinated in a range of venues ended. Read the public health and social measures linked to vaccination status.
- Read about current business restrictions.
- Find out about COVID-19 support for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Last reviewed: 19 Apr 2022
- Last updated: 20 Apr 2022
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Order hard copies of our resources for gambling harm minimisation and secondary supply of alcohol.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.