Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for liquor and gaming licensees
Understand your responsibilities as a liquor or gaming licensee to help manage the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Queensland.
- Find out about the support package for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by recent COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Register your business to use the new Check In Qld app – developed by Queensland Health to help with contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Last reviewed: 25 May 2020
- Last updated: 10 Aug 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.