Managing worms in sheep
Worms in sheep can be severe enough to cause major production losses and deaths. In particular, Barber's pole worm is a serious threat to sheep in Queensland and costs the industry millions of dollars every year.
Managing worms in sheep with WormBoss
WormBoss is an industry tool that helps Australian sheep farmers effectively manage intestinal worms and other parasites in sheep.
WormBoss will help you understand:
- intestinal worm life cycles
- how pasture management can affect the life span of infective larvae
- how drench resistance develops and how to minimise this with WormTest and DrenchTest kits
- best practice for drenching to ensure animals are treated correctly
- why new animals should be quarantined before they are introduced to the flock.
Find out more about WormBoss.