Read topics about allowable chemical use for Queensland farmers, including agricultural and veterinary chemicals, and distributing herbicides.
- Laws for using and distributing agricultural chemicals
- Licensing arrangements for aerial distribution of agricultural chemicals
- Pilot chemical rating licence
- Aerial distribution contractor licence
- Regulated areas for aerial distribution of agricultural chemicals
- Keeping records of aerial chemical distribution
- Last reviewed: 23 Sep 2016
- Last updated: 23 Sep 2016
I want to...
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Check you're registered as a biosecurity entity and update your details.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.
Find out about financial support and take a short survey to help us better understand what assistance is required.