Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Read topics about allowable chemical use for Queensland farmers, including agricultural and veterinary chemicals, and distributing herbicides.
- Laws for using and distributing agricultural chemicals
- Licensing arrangements for aerial distribution of agricultural chemicals
- Pilot chemical rating licence
- Aerial distribution contractor licence
- Regulated areas for aerial distribution of agricultural chemicals
- Responsible aerial distribution of agricultural chemicals
- Last reviewed: 23 Sep 2016
- Last updated: 23 Sep 2016
I want to...
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Check you're registered as a biosecurity entity and update your details.
New fire ant zones and movement requirements for South East Queensland came into effect on 27 May 2020. Read more about the changes.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.