A list of topics about land management in Queensland, including managing weeds, moving equipment, using chemicals, and wildlife and conservation issues.
- Maps of Queensland biosecurity zones
- Restrictions on moving plant material, soil and related equipment within Queensland
- Restrictions on moving plant material, soil and related equipment into Queensland
- Restrictions on moving plant material, soil and related equipment from Queensland to other states
- Petroleum and gas authorities for coal seam gas projects
- CSG safety information for landholders
- Public liability for petroleum, gas and CSG infrastructure
- CSG environment and water information for landholders
- Groundwater monitoring for resource impacts
- Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment
- Last reviewed: 14 Sep 2016
- Last updated: 14 Sep 2016
I want to...
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Check you're registered as a biosecurity entity and update your details.
New requirements apply at rodeos from 1 January 2022 to protect the welfare of animals.