Agriculture networks and industry associations
You can get connected with other businesses in the agriculture industry by contacting your industry association or network.
They often arrange events, seminars and networking opportunities where you may be able to find suppliers, make contacts, and generate new business.
- AgForce has been the unifying voice for Queensland's beef, sheep and grain producers since 1999.
- AgriFutures Australia partners with Australian rural industries and the Australian Government to focus on the future of Australian agriculture.
- AUS-MEAT and AUS-QUAL are agribusiness auditing, certification and training providers that support compliance with local and international growing and production requirements.
- Australian Farmers' Markets Association (AFMA) supports the development and growth of sustainable farmers' markets across Australia.
- Future Farmers Network builds the engagement and networks of participants in agriculture aged 18 to 35 years.
- National Farmers' Federation (NFF) is the peak national body representing farmers and agriculture across Australia.
- Queensland Farmers' Federation (QFF) unites Queensland's peak rural industry organisations who represent primary producers across the state.
- Overseas Counsellors Network develops and maintains access to international markets for Australia's agricultural industries.
- Queensland Conservation Council is the state's peak non-government environment group, working to protect, conserve and sustain Queensland's environment since 1969.
- The Reef Alliance is a partnership between agricultural industry, natural resource management groups and the conservation sector with the common goal of securing the future health of the Great Barrier Reef.
In your region
Local governments play a key part in the promotion, facilitation and support for investment into regions.
Connect with your regional NRM group to find information on programs, resources and events in your region.
Find specific networks and associations for:
- Last reviewed: 21 Sep 2022
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2022