Participating in the aquaculture industry
Because of the complex regulatory environment of the aquaculture industry, we strongly recommend that you contact Fisheries Queensland on 13 25 23 to discuss your proposed aquaculture activity and the approvals required.
For information specifically on the assessment of aquaculture development proposals, email email@example.com.
Read more about:
- the regulatory framework for aquaculture
- accepted development requirements for material change of use that is aquaculture
- regulations and approvals for development activities
- aquaculture development areas and investment.
- Use the interactive mapping tools to help you determine what interests may be triggered by your proposal.
- Learn about the State Development and Assessment Provisions (SDAP), which sets out matters of interest to the state under the Planning Act, how your development application will be assessed under the State Assessment and Referral Agency and assessment criteria and codes, guidelines, policies and legislation for the assessment of your development.
- Read more about the development assessment process.
- Find a list of requirements that may be relevant to your development.
- Last reviewed: 27 Nov 2019
- Last updated: 27 Nov 2019
I want to...
Complete our quick questionnaire to help us provide referrals tailored to your needs.
General enquiries 13 25 23