Easing business restrictions from 17 December 2021
Restrictions will ease for non-essential leisure businesses with vaccinated customers and staff from 17 December 2021.
Adapt and change your business
Learn how to adapt or transform your business when you need to respond to change.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 12.03am AEST on Wednesday, 1 December 2021
- Changes from 17 December: Read about easing business restrictions from 17 December 2021. Some businesses must apply restrictions for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated.
- Check In Qld app: COVID-19 vaccination certificates can now be linked into the app. Learn about checking customer vaccination status through the Check In Qld app.
- Current business restrictions: Learn about current business requirements across Queensland.
- Support for border businesses: Find support for businesses in border zones impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Check In Qld app
Learn about checking the vaccination status of your customers through the Check In Qld app. New requirements may apply to your business from 17 December.
COVID-19 cleaning rebate
Find out if your business is eligible for a rebate to cover professional cleaning costs after a COVID-19 infected person has visited your business or workplace.
Small Business Connect newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for the latest information for Queensland small businesses.
Employing apprentices and trainees
Find information and support for taking on an apprentice or trainee in your business.
Supply to Brisbane 2032
Register your interest in business opportunities for the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Save time and effort when starting and running a small business. Use our new online tool to find which licences you'll need and start trading sooner.
Support for social enterprises
Find information for social enterprises in Queensland, including how to apply for current development and growth grants.