COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Greater Brisbane restrictions
Businesses in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and Moreton Bay local government areas must follow changed restrictions until 1am, 22 January.
Be prepared for natural disasters
Learn how to prepare your business for a natural disaster and access recovery and support information.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 10.43am AEST on Tuesday, 12 January 2021
- Greater Brisbane restrictions: Read about changed restrictions for Greater Brisbane businesses until 1am, 22 January 2021.
- Chief Health Officer direction: Read the direction which includes information on the latest restrictions for Greater Brisbane.
- Changes to collecting customer information: Hospitality businesses must move to electronic record keeping to collect customer information.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Current business restrictions
Learn how to safely run your business and protect your employees and customers.
Be prepared for disaster season
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your business.
Doing business online
Learn about moving your business online, including key benefits, opportunities and legal and security issues.