Updated: 2:22pm AEST on Thursday, 2 April 2020
- JobKeeper payment: You may be eligible for an Australian Government subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Queensland border closures: Information about Queensland state border access restrictions, including who is exempt. You can also read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures for more information.
- Payroll tax relief package: You may be eligible for one or more of a range of payroll tax relief measures.
- Power bill relief: Your business may be eligible for a $500 rebate off energy bills (PDF, 153KB) if you consume less than 100,000kWh. This will be automatically applied on your business electricity bills.
- Supply chain matching: To solve difficulties in getting vital materials and supplies, Queensland manufacturers and businesses should complete the Manufacturers' Supply Matching request form.
- Supplier registration: For supply chain matching and support, register your business's capability and capacity details on Queensland Government's ICN Gateway.
- Business support fact sheet: Read a summary of Queensland Government support for businesses (PDF, 186KB).
- Hold on evictions for renters: Read about new measures for commercial and residential tenancies in financial distress.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.