Updated: 10.11pm AEST on Sunday, 31 May 2020
- Eased business restrictions: Stage 2 now commencing from 12 noon, 1 June 2020. Read more about stage 2 restrictions.
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner: Commercial landlords and tenants can seek help to resolve COVID-19 impacted lease disputes.
- New procurement measures: Find out about reduced payment terms for Queensland Government suppliers and more opportunities for your business to start supplying to the Queensland Government.
- Industry COVID Safe plans: From 5 June, eligible businesses following an approved Industry COVID Safe plan may be able to open for a larger number of customers.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Building water safety: Before buildings are reoccupied, the safety of building water systems should be checked.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder
Use our business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.