Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Take our small business survey
Tell us about how we can support your small business' recovery from the impacts of COVID-19.
Be prepared for natural disasters
Learn how to prepare your business for a natural disaster and access recovery and support information.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 1.19pm AEST on Friday, 12 February 2021
- Current border restrictions: Find the latest information on border restrictions and border passes.
- Current business restrictions: Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Changes to collecting customer information: Hospitality businesses must move to electronic record keeping to collect customer information.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Current business restrictions
Learn how to safely run your business and protect your employees and customers.
Be prepared for disaster season
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your business.
Doing business online
Learn about moving your business online, including key benefits, opportunities and legal and security issues.