Updated: 12.27pm AEST on Friday, 29 May 2020
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner: Commercial landlords and tenants can seek help to resolve COVID-19 impacted lease disputes.
- Industry COVID Safe plans: Eligible businesses following an approved Industry COVID Safe plan may be able to offer services for up to 50 people under Stage 2 restrictions.
- Eased business restrictions: Latest information for reopening businesses, effective 11.59pm, 15 May 2020, including advice on COVID Safe business planning and mandatory COVID Safe checklists for beauty therapy and nail salons, and restaurants and cafes.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Building water safety: Before buildings are reoccupied, the safety of building water systems should be checked.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder
Use our business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.