Queensland budget released
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2020–21 State Budget.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 10.52am AEST on Friday, 27 November 2020
- Current business restrictions: Latest eased business restrictions in effect from 1.40pm, Thursday 26 November 2020, affecting customer capacity in ticketed venues.
- Queensland border restrictions: Find current border information and how to apply for a border pass.
- COVID safe events over the festive holiday season: Read information about holding events and activities during the festive season.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Be prepared for disaster season
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your business.
Doing business online
Learn about moving your business online, including key benefits, opportunities and legal and security issues.