Take our business survey
Complete our new 3-minute survey and tell us what information you need to help your business recover from COVID-19 impacts.
Be prepared for natural disasters
Learn how to prepare your business for a natural disaster and access recovery and support information.
Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 3.42pm AEST on Friday, 22 January 2021
- Easing of Greater Brisbane restrictions: Read about the return to current Queensland restrictions for Greater Brisbane businesses from 1am, 22 January 2021.
- Chief Health Officer direction: Read the direction about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Changes to collecting customer information: Hospitality businesses must move to electronic record keeping to collect customer information.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support
Current business restrictions
Learn how to safely run your business and protect your employees and customers.
Be prepared for disaster season
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for your business.
Doing business online
Learn about moving your business online, including key benefits, opportunities and legal and security issues.