Updated: 5:25pm AEST on Friday, 3 April 2020
- Business assistance finder: Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- JobKeeper payment: You may be eligible for an Australian Government subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Queensland border closures: Information about Queensland state border access restrictions (effective 12.01am, Friday 3 April 2020). You can also read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures.
- Supply chain matching: To solve difficulties in getting vital materials and supplies, Queensland manufacturers and businesses should complete the Manufacturers' Supply Matching request form.
- Supplier registration: For supply chain matching and support, register your business's capability and capacity details on Queensland Government's ICN Gateway.
- Business support fact sheet: Read a summary of Queensland Government support for businesses (PDF, 186KB).
- Hold on evictions for renters: Read about new measures for commercial and residential tenancies in financial distress.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder
Use our business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.