Grants and business support
The Queensland, Australian and local governments offer funding programs, often in the form of grants, and business support services to help new and established businesses grow and succeed.
Government grants can help you develop your business through activities such as expansion, commercialisation, research and development, innovation and exporting. This economic support is backed up by:
- advisory and mentoring services
- workshops and seminars
- general and industry-specific training
- networking opportunities
- subsidised products, such as business planning tools.
This guide explains how to access government funding and business support, apply for grants, and use government services to make your business thrive.
I want to...
- Building Your Business: Airlie Beach 29/05/2017
- GRID: ARC linkages for innovative small businesses 30/05/2017