Grants and business support
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business grants and assistance
Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
The Queensland, Australian and local governments offer funding programs, often in the form of grants, and business support services to help new and established businesses grow and succeed.
Government grants can help you develop your business through activities such as expansion, commercialisation, research and development, innovation and exporting.
This economic support is backed up by:
- advisory and mentoring services
- workshops and seminars
- general and industry-specific training
- networking opportunities
- subsidised products, such as business planning tools.
This guide explains how to access government funding and business support, apply for grants, and use government services to make your business thrive.
I want to...
- Business systems workshop - Ipswich 27/05/2020
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 27/05/2020