The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Rebuilding your business after a natural disaster
Find out what financial assistance and support is available if you have been affected by a natural disaster.
While you may be keen to reopen your business as soon as possible after a natural disaster, there are key steps that you can take to give your business the best chance of recovery.
When rebuilding your business after a natural disaster you should consider that:
- your premises, equipment, machinery, stock and records may have been damaged
- the homes of some of your employees may have been damaged
- your suppliers may have been unable to reach you
- your customers may have gone elsewhere to purchase products and services if you were unable to open.
Understanding how your business has been affected by the natural disaster will help you to know what action to take to get back to normal business operations as soon as possible.
This guide gives you practical advice on how to rebuild your small business after a natural disaster.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020