Back on Track roadshow
Complete our Back on Track survey
Complete our online survey and tell us where you most need help.
We will follow up and connect you with the right services or match you with a business mentor to assist you with business challenges or rebuilding.
Our Back on Track roadshow will be travelling across North and Far North Queensland to help small businesses recover, rebuild and prosper throughout 2020.
We are currently planning for the next roadshow in collaboration with local, state and Australian government agencies and local industry bodies.
We have teamed up with local, state and federal agencies to revisit the communities hardest hit by the monsoon trough in early 2019 to offer tailored support for the region's ongoing recovery and resilience.
Come and join us for a chat when the Back on Track roadshow comes to a town near you. It will be a hub for information sharing, networking, community events and will include financial assistance information on loans and grants, disaster preparedness and mental health services for small businesses.
Small business owners and operators will be able to get advice and information on support services available to help boost recovery and build resilience, including:
- disaster preparedness and planning
- climate adaptation tools
- mental health support services
- financial assistance packages including loans and grants
- free mentoring offered as part of the Mentoring for Growth program
- digital solutions.
We can also refer you to additional or partner support programs to get the help you need.
For more information, contact the Small Business Recovery Centre on email@example.com or phone 0459 873 781.
Register now for a mentoring session
One-on-one discussions will be available through our Mentoring for Growth program so you can be matched with a mentor to provide insights and suggestions on the challenges facing your business.
Register your business now and we can match you to a suitable mentor to be available when the roadshow is visiting your nearest town.
Proudly funded by the Commonwealth and Queensland Governments through the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
- Read about what your business should do after a natural disaster.
- Find out if your business is eligible to apply for the Small Business Disaster Recovery Grants.
- Learn about rebuilding your business after a natural disaster.
- Find out about rural disaster recovery.
- Last reviewed: 12 Feb 2020
- Last updated: 12 Feb 2020